Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hills

Kentucky hills have been destroying my legs, so today's run called for my favorite compression socks. 
And, since I wore my favorite socks, I wore my favorite shoes, headband, and race shirt. It's the little things that make constant inclines and declines more fun.
But then this happened- I took my sunglasses off and they broke! 

And then, when I was loading some stuff into my trunk, THIS happened!
Thank goodness I have a spare, so all is well now.

8 days until the move to Oklahoma!!!!!

Ever lock your keys in your car in a strange way?

Favorite piece of running gear that makes any run better? Gotta be my Halloween ProCompression socks. Confession: I wear them year round! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.