Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Base Life


I've been here for two weeks now. I keep thinking things will settle down, slow down, but nope! 

I forgot how busy life is when I actually have a social life!

I've been exploring the base, trying to find a good running route. Maybe by thanksgiving I will have figured out a 5k path. The one in the picture is just a small piece around part of housing.

The craziness continues tomorrow- I start a full time job at a local quilt shop. 

The Husbeast is on casual status until January, then does IFS, then will start UPT in April.

I have a feeling our time here is going to fly by- no pun intended!

Have you ever lived on a military base? So far, I love it! 

Any tips for juggling full time work with running? I have a feeling I'm going to need some night running accessories like lights and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.