Friday, October 21, 2011

A finish, and a start

I'd make a horrible spider if this quilted spider web is any indication.
I finished my Halloween quilt yesterday!!!! It's probably the worst quilting you've seen all year, but you know what? It's still a darn warm quilt!

And, I've started a running blog so as to not bore you all with the running stuff. I seemed to be losing followers after every running-related post, so I'll try to keep this back on sewing topics. But, if anyone still wants to live vicariously through my runs, it's over here.

Happy stitching, everyone!! Remember, if it's not perfect, you can let your husband use the quilt, too!

1 comment:

  1. I think your quilting looks great! And your quilt is absolutely adorable with all those Halloween prints :)

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.