Monday, October 10, 2011

This is Halloween!

Nine more blocks and I'll be ready to assemble my Halloween quilt!


I'm using the super-simple 36 patch block. It seemed like a good way to showcase all my fun Halloween prints, even though they don't all "match." 

When I peeked in my sewing room last night, I was surprised that a couple of the fabrics glow in the dark! YESSSSS!!!!!! Surprisingly, not the green bats, but rather the white spiders on the blue and light purple fabrics. How cool!!!

I might even get it done by this Halloween!!!

EEEEK!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just blog surfing over at the RPQ patchwork and quilting list, and found your blog. Gonna follow along. Nice to meet you.. love the 36 patches!
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.