Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Make your own luck

When I woke up this morning, it was 4 degrees outside with a feels like temperature of -10! 
That's a big fat can of NOPE when it comes to leaving the house for me!
I made a unicorn, and my aunt named her Lucky. This is what I do when it's cold outside.
Earlier this week, I made this hat because I get headaches is the aforementioned cold air.
By this afternoon, it had warmed enough for me to brave the cold and head to the gym for what turned out to be an awesome circuit. I wish you had been there; it was that fun/challenging/empowering. I love finishing a workout like that!
But now, Lucky and I are under a blanket on the couch, waiting for spring. My hands hurt from being so cold (hence the reason I knit myself a new pair of fingerless gloves every year- I never seem to have enough).
How is the weather in your area?


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.