Saturday, April 19, 2014

Homeless

Well, it's official. We no longer own a home. We are temporarily staying with my mom, until a time TBD (after the Husbeast is out of the first parts of training).

This has meant many adjustments, including getting the dogs calmed down and used to my mom's house as home.

At least they seem to have taken to the new eating scheduled:
It takes a little refereeing to make sure Turd Ferguson, my mom's Bassett hound, doesn't eat everyone else's food like a vacuum.

I've been taking at least one dog for a short run most mornings. The biggest adjustment for me is figuring out where I can run! But, I know have a 1.5 mile path for taking a dog, and 2 mile path, and I will keep exploring to get my runs done.

Moving: on a scale of one to ten, how much do you loathe it? The packing and loading of a truck drives me crazy, especially when people offer to help but then refuse to listen.... Ugh. Thank goodness it's all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.