Saturday, August 13, 2011

Be kind. Please.

So, what have I been doing?

Working, working, sleeping, working, and a little sewing.

I have a Halloween costume about halfway done. And my next purse idea is percolating in my brain.

But, tonight, I want to take a moment to remind you all:
BE KIND.

You know the amazingly talented, super creative, all around nice lady Bari J ?

Well, people have been mean to her again. And she's not the only amazingly talented designer who I've heard of being mistreated.

Why? Why are these lovely ladies being insulted, criticized, and basically bullied?
I can't figure this out. It's just uncalled for.

Perhaps it's the same reason celebrities in Hollywood get vicious rumors spread. Perhaps it's jealousy. Perhaps it's just that there are some really insensitive people out there.

Whatever it is, please don't be the meanie.

(End Kasey's PSA of the day)

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. That old saying 'if you can't say anything good don't say it at all' is very true especially when dealing in the cyber world. And why would anyone say anything about BariJ? She is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.