Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh, Snow!!!

 4 PM yesterday...
 8 PM.
This is why our lights flickered on and off all evening, and why eventually there was a county-wide power outage for about half an hour. Wet, heavy snow. Twice I had to go pull branches out of our driveway, and my husband had to remove more when he got home so he could get in the garage.
Why, hello, Winter, I see you've announced yourself rather loudly.
In sewing news, I had a friend call and ask for 2 knitting totes. This is what I came up with. It's large enough to hold 4 large balls of yarn (and I'm talking those one-lb beasts), has 8 needle pockets, and an interior pocket for scissors and other necessities. 
Yesterday, I reinforced the top corners to make it stay more boxy.
Now to make the other one. 

Enjoy your day! I've got snow to shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.