Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My cute "babies"

Who needs a blanket when you have a friend? Sometimes, these two are just too darn cute. They slept like this all afternoon yesterday.

After my mini rant about skirt-haters, I purchased a running skirt last night. I guess there is still a bit of that rebellious nature left over from my younger years.
Especially when you factor in the fact that I dug out my tennis skirt (that I bought to wear for golf) and wore it for today's 3 mile easy run. Sort of my way of saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but first you'll have to catch me!"

And, on that note, I'm going to go finish binding that baby quilt. Quilt Police, I don't want to hear a word about the uneven stitches. I Know they're uneven, and I don't care. Neither will the baby who will soon be wrapped up, cuddled under, or puking on those uneven stitches. :D

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Don't let anyone bring you down today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.