Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FAST!

I turned in a job application for a group fitness instructor position on the base on Monday night, and at 8:10 Tuesday morning I had a response! I was so ecstatic yesterday. I'm waiting to find out an interview time- things are moving fast, and yet I feel very little of the anxiety that I usually have job hunting, just mostly excitement.
If yesterday is any indicator, I should hear back any minute now.... :)

I wish I had some pictures of SOMETHING to show you, but I don't think you'd be interested in pictures from work or sleep- I feel like that's all I've done the last 5 days.

Happy Wednesday! Here's hoping I get an interview scheduled soon, and that I nail it!

1 comment:

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.