Monday, November 26, 2012

Busy, busy

I've been absent, mostly because I have been busy, and partly from worry. It's hard to find something fun to write about when you're stressed out. But, I have been stitching away on the Kawaii from Hawaii winter cross stitch, amd a cross stitch iphone case I got on black Friday, and my new shoes came from Mizuno today, and we had a great holiday at home with family- I even got a new PR for the 10K with a time of 52:49 during the Turkey Stampede.
So, now I'm just hoping for some good news this afternoon.



1 comment:

  1. Hey! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info. Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!
    Please note in your email: SHWINGS
    runningdivamom at yahoo dot com
    www.runningdivamom.com

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.