Thursday, January 31, 2013

The creative process...

...happens on the floor. Remember the Awesome Quilt? The one documenting my running events last year? I was stymied as to how I would make a layout work with 17 blocks... But then, as I was putting away my Bonnie Hunter flimsy, Roll Roll Cotton Boll, I thought: oooo, on point! And I was inspired by that quilt's string blocks with how to do he triangles here, too.
The Awesome Quilt is going to be awesome! Especially since it chronicles the year of PRs, with that New Year's 5k I squeaked in!
On a side note, I finished January up with a 3.5 mile treadmill run that brought my monthly total to 73.31 miles. Thank you, sturdy peasant legs, for those miles, and here's to 926.69 more this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.