Friday, August 1, 2014

Pie.

Check out that calendar- filling up fast! (Hurry up and get here, planner!)

Life is getting crazy. It looks like I will be moving in September- Mom sold her house. So, as long as the buyer isn't deterred by the one plumbing repair needed per the home inspection, I will be moving with my mother to South Carolina.

Did I mention my husband leaves this Sunday for Officer Training? Because he does.

Life is getting crazy.


So I made him a blueberry pie.

And it was delicious.

On a scale of one to ten, how crazy is you life right now? I'd call this a five. It's chaos, but a level I can still handle.

Pie. Yes? Of course.

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome pie!

    My life feels crazy, but in relation to your life, I'm a 3.

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.