Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shape up!

One of my fellow Sweat Pink Ambassadors, Angelena, asked for guinea pigs to test her 4 Week Shape Up Plan. The timing is impeccable- I had that very day decided to make a plan to get back on track. So, last Monday, I started following the plan.

You get an instant PDF download (26 pages! It's a small ebook!) complete with food guidelines and six different workouts. Three of them are circuits. Each one has sheets to track how many reps and what weights were used.
The circuits are easy to do at home- bonus since I don't have access to a gym!  All you need are some free weights, a resistance band, and an exercise ball is a bonus.

So far, I have loved it. Easy to follow, takes only 30-45 minutes most days, and when life got in the way on Friday, I simply switched workouts around so I still hit every workout.

As of today, I have completed the first week plus started week 2. I can tell you I was definitely sore after each day. The good kind of sore- the kind that tells you, "You did some WORK. Way to go, you little beast, you!" Or maybe that's just how I hear my muscles when my arms are so tired after a workout they shake cutting a zucchini.

I'm enjoying the 4 week Shap Up Plan If you're curious, go check it out. I'll share some before and afters in three weeks when it's all over!

1 comment:

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.