Friday, May 20, 2011

Always something

See this? Easiest Kindle cover I've made yet. Which means something had to go wrong! I got up to my mom's on Wednesday to deliver this for my aunt's retirement, and just by laying it next to the still-unopened box, knew there was a problem. You see, this is for the large version of the Kindle... and Mom ordered the small one by accident.

Which means my aunt got her Kindle cover sans Kindle at her retirement party. The new, correct one should be getting to her soon. I heard she loved the cherries, though!

I start work tomorrow (GASP!). I'm excited. Even though it means less sewing... I always sew less int he summer anyway. And I'll be getting paid to be outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.