Monday, July 18, 2011

Words, words, more words

I wish I could plug a cord into my head and download all my ideas to show you. Then I could get some feedback, share the thought processes, and not FORGET THEM!

I promise pictures will be coming soon. I'm finishing a quilt for a girl I went to school with from kindergarten all the way through high school.... She started chemo today and I felt I had to make her a quilt. It needs to be finished asap, at the latest Friday so my mum can take it back up north.

And then I want to make another purse... and work on a growing quilt idea.... and maybe make another bag.... and some random things, like placemats.... :)

AND TAKE PICTURES so you're not so bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.