Thursday, December 15, 2011

Up too early!

Is there ANYONE else out there who wakes up so hungry they can't fall back asleep? Anyone? I don't mind when I feel like this at 8 AM, but 6?? It happens way more often than I'd like, too. This is the third time this month I've woken at 6 AM or earlier, just because I was hungry (And yes, I eat enough). But then again, I'm the girl who carries food in her purse at all times because if I go more than 2 hours without a snack, no one is happy.

But anyway.

Yesterday, I felt like I *needed* to make another small pouch.

 The outside fabric I bought 2 years ago. It was from an Asian fat quarter set, and this one print I just couldn't cut into, until yesterday.
The lining is a bali batik from a scrap pack I got with a birthday certificate this year. I put all my race essentials- watch, road ID, iPod, and sport beans- in the pouch so I can just grab and go on Saturday morning. At least when I wake up early on Saturday, I'll have nerves to blame and not just an empty stomach! Though I really hope I can sleep until my alarm goes off at 5 AM. UGH.

Perhaps I can use this early start to be productive today.

but then again, it usually means I crash at 3 PM. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.