Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Multi-tasking

I'm working on a new bed quilt for our King-sized bed.

It's for the Naked Bed Challenge. Our bed isn't naked of quilts, but it does need a summer-weight comforter, so why not.

 I've also (finally!) gotten back in the habit of running. Tim and I, along with some friends, have all committed to doing a half-marathon this fall. I wanted to do one last year but ended up with a bone bruise. The heel is healed, so let's try this again!

Oh, and in between all of this, I'm still slowly piecing my Slow Roll Cotton Boll. It's been renamed given how long it's taking me!!


And, I've been enjoying our new couch. Doesn't my pillow look nice there? I've been playing PS3 games with Tim, and watching old episodes of Top Gear, all in between record-breaking productivity.

I also finished my first ordered pillow! It's getting delivered soon...

If she doesn't love it, I think it looks pretty snazzy on our couch... ;) This was the first time I'd ever tried prairie points. I'm very pleased with it.

It kind of feels like I'm going all over the place.... maybe because I am!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your new quilt in progress looks great! I love the paisley pillow.

    I also wanted to let you know, you won a giveaway at http://alfordinn.blogspot.com/.
    :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.