Friday, April 29, 2011

Scrap happy

I've been playing with scraps... but not fabric- scrap booking!
 Our wedding album is FINALLY complete.

It was one of those things that got started right when I printed the photos, but then a few pages weren't looking right, and I got frustrated, and then it sat in a box.... for nearly 2 years. Which isn't nearly as long as my mother has had our childhood albums torn up and stored in a box (ahem, 8 years!), but it was bugging me that I had no wedding photos to speak of to show people.

I was lucky enough to get a Cricut create (medium sized one) 2 Christmases ago, and it is sooooo fun... just kind of a pain to set up. Tim graciously has allowed me to camp out in the living room and take over... I mean, use the card table and every other surface to put our album together.

 So, here it is. Faded cover and all. I've started working on my pictures from Japan, and as soon as my Snapfish order arrives, I'll work on pictures from our recent trip to Kentucky.

And then I'll be back to fabric.
Promise.

Look who got a dog bed on sale from Target:
The dogs were watching an episode of National Geographic's Hunter/Hunted. It is always so funny to see them SO fascinated by something on TV- in this case, dingos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.