Friday, April 1, 2011

Of Mice and Men and Women

It seems the more I try to plan, the more life interferes. I guess that's just the way of things.

Earlier this week, I finally made these pretty curtains for our bathroom.

I was on a roll. I had even worked on RRCB (which I hate to admit has been laying on the floor of my sewing room so long in a 2/3 finished state!).

Wednesday, I had big plans for my day. They all got scratched. But that's ok. I had a really fun day with Tim- we were running errands in Kokomo and randomly (or maybe not so randomly on his part) decided to drive to Indy. It was fun being down there, but at the same time, reminded me why I'm a small town girl.

Yesterday, our new couch came! We both cleaned the floors and carpet and dusted and such while waiting for it, and then Scotch Guarded it together. Then is was back to Kokomo for a few more errands, then home to enjoy finally being able to sit on the same piece of furniture together!


I did do a little sewing yesterday- See the ABU in the background? The uniform? I ripped off Tim's old strips and sewed on his new ones because he's getting promoted!!! Whoohoo!!! I did a good job, too, compared to whoever had done the last ones. And, I might end up with a little spending money out of it since some of the other guys need stripes sewn on their ABUs and blues and such. Yay all around!

I hope to get the rest of my Kindle Tut done today. But I know I also have to return a lamp for a non-broken one (don't you hate when you open a box and find a broken piece? SO aggravating!) and pick up a prescription, and who knows what else will come up. But I'll do my best. That's all we can do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.