Sunday, June 10, 2012

ZUMBA!

After 8 hours, approximately 2000-2500 calories burned, and countless laughs, smiles, and an all-around awesome day, I am a trained, licensed
ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR!!!!!
How crazy is that? I'm still in disbelief that these last few weeks have led to such awesome changes in my life. CPR/first aid training will be next week, and for the next three weeks, I'll be practicing.
So if you see me wiggling to music out in public, don't worry, I'm practicing!

Now if only I could get rid of my headache... stupid blood sugar wasn't a fan of all the fun I had, and I got behind on food, which led to this lovely headache... but even a headache can't dampen my happiness tonight! I think I'm going to dance some more!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a piece of your life. Great blog, more power to you!

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.