Monday, August 27, 2012

It's a dog's life

I don't know why anyone would think a dog's life is bad. I mean, come on, look at that guy.

In other random news, I'm trying to find a mantra bracelet that isn't made with nickel. I can only find silver-plated, or flat-out-evil fully nickel ones. and this girl has a nickel allergy so bad that if I wear any, I look like I have massive poison ivy (and feel about as happy, too).

Anyone know of a company that makes running jewelry that is nickel-free? Endorphin Warrior is out (evil nickel), as are the bracelets I've found on Gone For A Run (they're all plated, which means I'd be fine for a week until my super acidic skin ate through the plating and revealed my enemy, nickel).

Is it so difficult to ask for a bracelet that I can wear while I get all sweaty nasty that won't leave me in pain and hives?

I'm hoping I might find something at the expo in (eek!) less than 3 weeks.

Enjoy your week- my Monday has rocked- got a bunch of cleaning done, and Zumba felt like leading a party today- WOOT WOOT!

2 comments:

  1. My dog has it pretty good as well...last night we spent the majority of the evening curled up on the couch half asleep with my wife, tough life she lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a search for medical bracelets.
    These are fabric and aluminum:
    http://www.goneforarun.com/RaceLACE_Mantra_Bracelet_RED_p/tr-09180.htm
    Not sure about these... and they are not mantra but they could be. :)
    http://www.roadid.com/p/the-Wrist-ID-Elite

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.