Friday, August 24, 2012

Winding down the week

1. I have ran 4 days in a row. This is momentous, since that's something I haven't done since the February 2010 when I ran myself into a bone bruise on my talus, and then spent mid-March through the end of May in a walking boot, because I'm awesome like that.

2. This was a good idea to test myself mentally and physically; you know, see how much determination I have. Probably not the best idea, though, to have done this week, since tomorrow marks three weeks until M-Day. Oh, well, I made it through mostly uninjured (at least, nothing worse than I've dealt with all summer- just normal aches).

3. Today's run occurred immediately after I taught my Zumba class. I had a hard time finding enough people to hold class today, but luckily, Kara Goucher signed in, so it counts. The guys at the desk told me she had a blast, and can come back any time that my class needs another person. Isn't she great?

4. Some people think I'm a little odd. I trust you'll make your own judgement.

Won't our relay team for the Huff look hilarious in these? The beards are detachable. I'm still tweaking them to make the mouth opening perfect. I've had enough requests from friends that I might reopen my Etsy shop. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

5. My husband is looking for new running shoes, and I really hope that means we'll take a trip to Indy tomorrow. I need more tea from Teavana!!!!

Enjoy your weekend! I am NOT running tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.