1. I have ran 4 days in a row. This is momentous, since that's something I haven't done since the February 2010 when I ran myself into a bone bruise on my talus, and then spent mid-March through the end of May in a walking boot, because I'm awesome like that.
2. This was a good idea to test myself mentally and physically; you know, see how much determination I have. Probably not the best idea, though, to have done this week, since tomorrow marks three weeks until M-Day. Oh, well, I made it through mostly uninjured (at least, nothing worse than I've dealt with all summer- just normal aches).
3. Today's run occurred immediately after I taught my Zumba class. I had a hard time finding enough people to hold class today, but luckily, Kara Goucher signed in, so it counts. The guys at the desk told me she had a blast, and can come back any time that my class needs another person. Isn't she great?
4. Some people think I'm a little odd. I trust you'll make your own judgement.
5. My husband is looking for new running shoes, and I really hope that means we'll take a trip to Indy tomorrow. I need more tea from Teavana!!!!
Enjoy your weekend! I am NOT running tomorrow!