Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tetris (Wednesday) and knitting fever

I could call this post random Wednesday. Because that's what it is.

I made my Tetris block today:

I couldn't get to it yesterday between picking up my new glasses, running errands, going to run with the group on base, etc. After last week, I've decided I need to spin OR run, not both. 

But aren't my glasses cute? As far as glasses go, anyway.
 I've been knitting like crazy lately:
 After finishing a pair of convertible gloves during the Olympics, I started these socks and a shawl. My gut is telling me that this winter is going to be brutal. And, in Indiana, your gut is more accurate than the weatherman most days. I also hope to have the shawl done by the marathon so I'll have something cozy and warm to drape around myself for the ride home.
 The dogs have been crazy- they destroyed a tennis ball, but seem to find it even more fun to play with in its shredded state.

And Matt is a definite shoe lover. He loves to sleep on shoes! Or, in this case, boots. I tried to get a photo the other day of him sleeping across 3 pairs of my husband's shoes, but he woke up. Such a strange dog.

And, in exciting/nerve-wracking news, exactly 1 month from today is the MARATHON!!!! EEK!!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. Your tetris block looks great and yes, your glasses are way cute :)

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.