Monday, December 24, 2012

2012- the (running) year in pictures

From mud runs to 5Ks...
 to half marathons...
 more mud,
 and more mud,

our first full marathon (with a hand-in-hand finish)...

 another hometown podium finish,
 a 5k farewell to my gallbladder...
 followed by more health issues, and the determination to PR in a half marathon despite pain...
 a new 10K PR...
It's been a great year. Through the highs and lows, I've had the best support from my husband, my family, my friends, and you, my lovely readers.

I've got 2 race2 left- First, the Huff 10 miler in 9 days. I'm excited about this one because I'm volunteering at the ultra aid station afterwards, since one of my goals for 2013 will be to run the Huff 50K as my first ultra. EEK!
And then, I have one last chance to PR in a 5k on New Year's Eve. Which would be extra fabulous because it would mean a PR in every standard race distance from 5k to marathon distance (since the first is an automatic PR!).

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.