Saturday, January 4, 2014

I feel like there should be Jaws music with the snowstorm predictions.

It doesn't look like it, but there's a snowstorm on the way! 10-14 inches. Yikes.
I made sure to get in a 5k before it hits. Just my second run since the HUFF 50K, and I was stoked to run 9:29, 9:19, 9:01-- and that's with stopping to do push-ups every half mile starting at one mile in! 
This was an easy run, so the fact that my pace stayed that low amazed me when I got home and checked. Was the HUFF really just last Saturday??

These two are as ready as they're going to get for the snow. The way things are shaking up, there's a 50/50 chance the gym will be closed on Monday. We will have to wait and see, but I sure hope it's open (even though that will mean going out in -17F). I miss my yoga students, and am excited for the newbies!

Here's hoping they get the snow plowed efficiently tomorrow. One thing is for sure- at an inch an hour, I will be shoveling off and on all day, so I definitely won't miss a work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.