Saturday, May 17, 2014

I love bricks.

From my Dailymile. Follow along, if you're so inclined.
Can I just say I LOVE training right now? Getting a bicycle has made me love running more than I though possible.

I don't know how that works, but that's what has happened.

And then I threw in this whole triathlon thing, and now I'm doing bricks, and I LOVE TRAINING!!!!

Somehow, I'm running faster, too. How does a 9 mile bike ride make me run sub-8:30 miles like nothing? Another thing I just can't figure out.

I'm not complaining.

But I wish I could bottle this feeling.

And good runs or rides lately?

Other fun? I made a new purse and wallet. Sewing isn't happening as frequently as I'd like, since I have to haul out my machine from my mom's closet, set it up, dig out fabric from the storage bins, etc, then put it all away immediately. With our temporary living situation, sewing isn't quite as convenient... or fun.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.