Monday, July 23, 2012

Yay!

Sorry, no pictures today.

Had an amazing Zumba class today. If I can get one more on Friday, that means I should have enough $ in my monthly paycheck to cover an eye dr appointment, and maybe even some el-cheapo glasses.

(My husband would pay for it, but I like to feel like I'm taking care of myself. Plus, he has to buy textbooks, which are always more expensive than expected)

It's more important to at least get the appointment, though. I can order glasses/new contacts later, but my gut is telling me the sooner I get to the eye dr, the better. I've had black floaters for, well. nearly a month now. and I can tell my vision has worsened since the last appt (I can no longer easily read the Wheel of Fortune board without contacts in! GRR!). The floaters are really bugging me. They're distracting.
Man, my eyes make me feel old. I can no longer stand to sew black fabrics together for more than a few minutes at a time, either. Found that out the hard way with a super secret project.

So, hopefully, by the first weekend in August I'll have a new RX for glasses, and a non-worrisome answer about the floaters and how to get rid of them. :D

I'm excited about tomorrow, too- next tetris block, and spin class. Wheeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.