1. Run a half marathon (I have now completed 9)
2. Run a full marathon (completed 5)
3. Run a Tough Mudder (completed 2, plus a Spartan and a Warrior Dash)
4. Run an ultra marathon (completed 2)
5. Do a triathlon
As of yesterday, I can say it's done!!!!!!! With 5 months to spare, too.
Now, I can start making the Before 40 bucket list. Which will be big. Maybe not long, but big athletic feats.
1. Half Ironman.
2. Century ride on my bicycle.
3. Full Ironman.
4. Qualify for and run Boston.
Boom. There it is. Four huge goals. I have ten years to nail them, and in theory, the first two goals are stepping stones towards the third, and all that cross training just might keep helping me get faster.
A girl can dream. And dream big.
What goals have you set for yourself?
Do you have a before 30/40/50 etc list? Make one! Your are much more likely to accomplish something once you put it in writing!