Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Run Streak


Can you find the deer?
Sunday morning, I got up at 7 to get my mile in. Early mornings make me happy I sleep in socks- one less thing to put on! And I felt pretty darn good for the day after a half.

Monday was the flat tire debacle.


Tuesday I ran to a friend's mom's house since she's in town, then we did a short run before I headed home and did some speed work with the Husbeast.

Today, I got up at 6 for no reason other than to get my run done before the rain.


This is historic, people. Longest run streak ever for me. I love Runner's World for putting these on, and I love that this one I actually am keeping up with.

Are you streaking?

Did you celebrate National Running Day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.