Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ugh.

Thank goodness that small scab is all that remains from yesterday's wreck.

Yep, I fell off my bicycle again.

I was riding the triathlon course, flying around the last curve when fwip! I got a flat tire and my bike and I went down. I was more angry than anything else, and had to call the Husbeast to come get me. Some small piece of metal/wire punctured my tire and tube.*^%#*!

I finished my brick when I got home by running something over a mile... Not sure how far, though, because the fall must have shaken up my Garmin- it failed to record distance.

And I dropped my sunglasses in the driveway and they broke.

C'est la vie.

I'm just glad that when I woke up this morning, my wrist and foot felt 95% better.

Lesson learned: I can handle disaster.

In a weird way, I'm glad this happened. Now, if anything happens on race day, I know I can manage.

Tell me something random.

1 comment:

  1. I like your lesson learned. :)

    Random- When I make banana bread, I make 2 kinds. Chunky and Smooth. Chunky is cake-like where the bananas are cut into pieces and folded in, instead of smooshed and blended into the batter like in the more traditional smooth style. And the chunky recipe is also very delicious with Ghirardelli chocolate chips or strawberries with or instead of the bananas.

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.