Monday, December 27, 2010

The joys of being an "independent"

Anyone else out there have the *pleasure* of filling out a fafsa? Oh, joy, I just finished one.... I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that our income was low enough last year to have had people tell me to fill this thing out!  So now what? It's been submitted, so I'm guessing this means I get to have *fun* with the bursar and finaid to find out if that hour lost will be worth anything, or if I have to take a semester off and save so we can pay for summer classes.... which, honestly, wouldn't be too bad given I wouldn't be driving all winter. And, let's face it, I could probably find a few projects to work on.... :D

This morning we had a nice visit with some friends... Tim's buddy lost a good friend to cancer yesterday, to which I responded by baking an apple pie. We took it down to them today, and had a fun visit playing with their oldest girl (she's four and full of energy) and had an all around fun morning.

I think it is time to go back to my sewing room. The Hubs has left for work, the dogs are quiet, and my chore for the day is done. Yes, sewing time. Something fun... like maybe winter placemats, or some such nonsense necessary decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.