Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy mail day!

Last week, I finally ordered my Marathon Maniac singlet. It took me three months to decide between yellow and pink! As you can see, I went with pink. 
On Friday, I ordered two more skirts from Sparkle Athletic, too. Both packages came yesterday, making it feel like Christmas! And Sparkle Athletic was celebrating their 4th anniversary, so I got a free hat:
I'm not sure if I can pull it off for day-to-day, but I do love a good ball cap to wear to the beach. If only it were beach season.... Instead, I woke up to temperature of -19 F! Yuck!

How is your week shaping up?

Are you keeping up with the Olympic Challenge? So far, I've done 2 pull-ups, a set of 360 abs, and 3 burpees. Come on, team USA, this isn't much of a workout- let's get some more medals!

1 comment:

  1. Love! I really want the check skirt.

    I am doing good with the challenge. I've done two burpees and three sets of pushups. I must have missed the silver medal so I owe myself a plank jack.

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.