Monday, February 17, 2014

Score!

So, this morning, I went to Aldi. Not unusual, it happens every week. But I've been eyeing something since the beginning of the year, hoping it would go on sale, and being patient because there were several. Well, today I got the last one. 

Ta-da!

Kettlebells! A 5, 10, and 15 lb each. LOVE. Matt Lauer appears exhausted just looking at them.

I now feel like I have everything I need to have a mobile gym while I move around this next year. I have ten lb weights, these kettlebells, and a stability ball. Add the freedom to run outside and my bicycle, I have no excuse no matter where I end up. And I have enough fitness toys to keep me from going insane, even if we have to out the treadmill in storage.

What's the last purchase that you were excited about?

Best deal you've ever got at a grocery store? I'd say these kettle bells are right up there with the super deal I got on chia seeds a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.