Friday, February 18, 2011

PEEPS!!!!!!

Look at them.

See the fear in their sugary eyes?

One of their friends has already been snatched and devoured by a wild animal.

They know their hours are numbered.

----------------------------------------------------------

Today's goal is to get a pair of lightweight slippers made- you know, those little ballerina-type slippers. I found a pattern for them, and have been waiting for it to get warmer enough to wear them. Spring is coming faster than I'm used to, so I better get sewing!

The secondary goal of the day is to work on hand quilting the wonky house quilt I made last fall. It got boxed away in the move, but I pulled it out the other day, stared at it, and have been pondering how to quilt.... last night's insomnia provided an answer. Now I just need to find my quilting hoop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.