Monday, August 23, 2010

Brief moment of panic

I broke a needle in my machine! EEEK! I thought I was going to have to cut the bag I was working on free, but thankfully I was able to take the broken needle out and then assess the damage, which seems to be none other than one snapped needle. PHEW!
That was enough excitement for me, though... I stopped sewing early for the night, got all the day's dishes washed, and took a shower. Now I'm debating doing some scrap trimming, but I really don't have much energy, and it's all reruns on tv. Sigh.
I think I was over-productive earlier, having finished the third panel, and then all but the front half of the last seam of that darn bag. Maybe I'll just veg. Hmm...
I'm so glad my machine is ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.