Sunday, August 15, 2010

Insomnia isn't always bad...

Newest item listed on Etsy- a pair of pillow covers.
I just listed my second item on Etsy. I'm trying to finish and add an item every other day right now. Thankfully, I also have a mother who doesn't mind me using her house for "photo shoots," since nothing looks good against panelling.
I wrote the description for the item this morning at 4 a.m. I hate waking up from hunger!  I missed out on the middle 3 hours of sleep last night, but at least I was able to go back to bed around 6 and sleep three more. I also came up with an idea for my postage stamp quilt... we'll see if it translates from head to paper, then paper to fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.