Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ta-da!

The silver has been sewn on now, too... now to find a background fabric!

Hooray! All three panels are done! I have attached those silver pieces, too-- the shorter panels have them running vertically along each side, while the middle one has them horizontally along the top and bottom.

Contrary Wife block... It seemed fitting!
And here is one of the blocks that will be along the edge above and below the shorter panels. There are 12 total, so three on each edge.

I have been enjoying this project so far. As much as I would love to finish it all by myself, I think I will actually have someone else do the quilting... I simply do not have the set-up to handle a project like this!

However, I did find a quilting frame for a standard machine on Craigslist! I am debating emailing them and asking if it will work with my Viking Emerald 203 machine (I'm guessing yes). Then I would at least be able to do FMQ a little easier.

For now, it's off to the art show in the Wellfield Botanical Gardens!!! Hooray for flowers and art on a beautiful day!

Maybe I'll take my new tote bag....

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.