Sunday, August 15, 2010

Looking forward to...

Fall! I hope it comes soon. I would love to be in bed, but the sheets just got put into the dryer since it took until this late at night for the back of the house to cool off enough for me to be able to stand running the dryer.
I am pleased with my productivity for the day. I got several chores done, from dishes to the laundry in progress, and I finished quilting the orange and green baby quilt. I'll sew on the binding when I get in bed... binding a quilt is a great way to wind down at the end of the day.
Given that this project is almost complete, I can now look forward to the next new venture. But what shall it be? I have a couple things in the thinking process (fabrics gathered together in a coordinating pile while a general idea floats around in my head), but none of them are begging to be made. So, over my coffee tomorrow morning, I will ponder.
Let's hope I sleep better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.