Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye, 2010

Not my normal color scheme, but sometimes it's fun to color inside the lines for once!
The last project finished in 2010- I got this done at 11:30 last night! I had to work on something in order to actually stay up until the ball dropped. I very nearly fell asleep sewing! It's definitely not professional quilting, but  the only home it will ever be in is MINE. This grew out of the snap sack from the shop hop I did with my MIL... just because they give you a pattern doesn't mean you have to follow it to a T!!!

2010 was the Year in Transition. It was the second year in a row where it felt like I spent most of my time waiting. Waiting for Tim to get home, then waiting to hear if he got the job, then waiting to find out about the house, then waiting to move... now we're here, he's employed, I'm working on bringing in $ but for now a very happy housewife. No more waiting! Not even for the reveal of the blocks for the Bonnie Hunter mystery:

I'm still not done with all the part, but I couldn't resist assembling a few blocks! Plus, it's easier to count those HSTs by 20! I love these blocks. Love, love love them! Especially the yellow!

So, 2011.... The year of ??? We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.