Friday, January 7, 2011

Pay it forward! Not just my motto

PAY IT FORWARD, PEOPLE!!!


Kind of like if someone opens a door for you while you're out, open a door for someone else. Or if your coupon is expiring but you're not sing it in the grocery, leave it by that item so someone who needs it will use it. 


BUT this one is HANDMADE!!!! Ooooo, how fun!


Here is how it works:

I promise to send something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. 

However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. 

The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. (That's a whole year to make and mail...easy peasy).
 
I know this is going all over FB right now, too, but most of my Facebook friends are not crafty. So leave me a comment, repost the Pay It Forward and commit to gifting your first 5 commenters.

Here we go!



2 comments:

  1. PLEASE LEAVE AN EMAIL in your comment! Forgot to put that on there earlier... you can use the "hellomynameis [at] suchandsuch [dot] come" format to prevent spammers. K Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Am I the first to comment or did I miss out already?
    I am Pam at nalaxu@comcast.net.
    I am enjoying reading your blog but really should be in the sewing room sewing!

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.