Friday, January 7, 2011

Organizing

When you look at this corner....
and this one...
 it looks like I've got my sewing room organized. But in between them, there is THIS:
But, the dresser is mostly empty- just moved it in there today. Some of this pile should get stored in there... but the rest? I don't know where to put it!!! I feel like I haven't been efficient with use of closet space, so I might be spending as much time rearranging as sewing for the next couple days... but at least I made some progress today!!!

And I'm up to 16 blocks done for RRCB. Now if only I could find motivation to finish those darn neutral string blocks... the problem is their neutral. I could probably have them done in a couple hours if they were PINK or YELLOW or pretty much any COLOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.