Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hoping

It's been a long day already. Matt woke us up  at 4 am throwing up, and to make matters worse, there was some sort of worm in it. We both know this is NOT GOOD AT ALL. I love that darn puppy so much, even when he's being destructive. Tim took him down to the vet just now, so hopefully they can figure out what kind of worms he has and deal with it before it's too late.... and work out a payment plan for us since this probably won't be cheap and we're still dealing with other unexpected expenses.

At least my foot was cleared. The injuries are minor this time, just really annoying.

I need to go get some sewing done and settle down... worrying won't help anything, but it's much easier to say that than to stop worrying. I hope my big baby is ok....

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.