Saturday, November 6, 2010

Handmade Holidays!

I took a mug rug (I've made 4 now) to show my mom, and my aunt thought it was such a cute idea... so guess who's going to get one for Christmas!!! This means most of Christmas will be made by me.

:)

Thankfully, they are so easy to make. Here's the official handmade list of gifts:
Mug rugs for: Mom, Aunt Rose, Aunt Jean, Beth, Jen
Quilts for MIL and Tim
T Shirt quilt for Benny
Table runner for Grandparents

There are also some gifts to purchase, but I took care of some of Tim's today already-- picked up 3 video games (one free because of Target's awesome sale), and season 4 of Dexter, one of the few shows he loves enough to watch on DVD.

I almost feel like I'm trying to make too many things.... but once we move, hopefully I'll be able to get back to sewing at least in the mornings while Tim will be home to wrangle dogs. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.