Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where did the day go???

I got up and DID run 1.5 miles in 14:27... not bad, considering that I have not been running... that was maybe the ninth time since last March. I feel confident now that I will be able to finish on Thursday! The funny part about my time was that Tim did his PT run in 13:27!
After my run, the day just kind of disappeared... I know I did a load of laundry (all dog blankets... smelly kids!), and I took a short nap, and I just got back from dinner... but that leaves a lot of gaps. I feel very unproductive for once.

I might be able to get a little sewing done yet tonight... or I might pick up my knitting again since it's easier to do in front of the TV, and I am currently enjoying the Amazing Race. :)

With that.... time to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.