Friday, November 5, 2010

Let sleeping dogs lie

Made from scraps again!
Well, at least I got these bound. While the dogs were napping, I finished these 2 mug rugs. Later, I got another one (poorly) quilted. I'm not happy with it, but not so unhappy as to rip out all the quilting. It will get bound tomorrow, I hope, so that I can start using these routinely for my snacks rather than paper towel.

So cute. She's full grown, but he's only 4 months old and bigger than her already. I hope he cries less tonight... Tim's kind of a softie, and couldn't quite get the hang of letting the dog cry himself to sleep. Hopefully by the time he comes home Matt will be better about going to sleep in his kennel. I really hope he sleeps better and cries less by the time we move... which, by the way, is still up in the air. It's at the underwriter's, so hopefully it's just a matter of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.