Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Advice

I take some advice very seriously. For instance, eat when you're hungry-- I just ate lunch, despite it being before 11 a.m. still. My husband is always grateful that I follow this piece of advice since, to quote him, I turn into the Hulk when I'm hungry. I'll probably have a decent-sized snack around 1 or 2, and then dinner will likewise be whenever I'm hungry.

I also followed a recommendation I read in a health article over the summer-- eating garlic and onions is supposed to help allergies. If my morning is any indication, it's true. I was sneezing and sniffling for three hours, but now, just 5 minutes after finishing another serving of that delicious homemade bruschetta, I'm starting to feel better. Just to be safe, though, I'll probably drink some tea with honey this afternoon (another natural remedy). These two alternatives are much more pleasant than the dizzy, loopy feeling I get from over-the-counter allergy medicines!

I feel ready for a sneeze-free midday nap now. There's some more advice I follow- sleep when you're tired. And so I shall. Maybe I'll dream up another project... it wouldn't be the first time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.