Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hip, hip, hooray!

It's been another productive day-- I finished the second placemat's binding, and typed up the pattern to offer for sale at the craft festival this weekend... I have the documents all ready to print, but I need to find some little bags to put the patterns in...that search led to a trip out, and even though I didn't find the right size baggies, I did get the dowel rods to hang Mom's art (which is next to me, waiting to be bound), and I got the thread to work on Tim's Xmas present.
Hooray for pumpkin placemats!

Upon arriving home, I got busy on the D9P that I had wanted to finish Sunday before Mom's cutting derailed me.... But I got the flimsy done today!!!

Disappearing 9-Patch.
It's almost too organized in color because of the limited prints I used, but I am still happy with the way it came out. It's too hot to quilt it today, but tomorrow looks cooler so perhaps I can still get it done before Saturday.

To top off an already good day, I won a giveaway over on  Cheri's blog ! YIPPEE!!! 

Time to crank up the A/C and work on some more binding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.