Monday, September 20, 2010

Happiness is a Monday morning that goes this smoothly!

I feel so content right now-- I got up after a good night's sleep, got my oil changed and tires rotated, stitched the binding on one placemat while waiting, paid a bill (with a smile, even though it's from February and they just got it to me last Friday), came home and machine stitched the binding on to Mom's art piece, took out the trash and purged some old sheets that were beyond saving for anything, and ate lunch!!! All before noon on a MONDAY!!!!

It's funny, I didn't think I would get much done today since it's a school day, but I managed to get up and get around and do the things that needed to be done, and I still have time for fun! Or a nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.