Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Impasse

I have reached an impasse.... the D9P is ready to be quilting, but my improvisational method of holding the quilt won't work this time-- I can't get close enough to actually control it!! I tried, and failed miserably. So then I thought maybe I would just do wavy lines using my dual feed foot... NOPE!!! It's been acting funky, and won't cooperate at all-- the little bar that makes it move is staying up, which means it's not feeding. So, my dilemma Now is, do I take off the even feed foot and try with the regular foot? Or do I wait until November and try to find a table frame for a conventional machine for my birthday? GRRRR!!!!

I hope we can get moved soon, so i can get at least a small part-time job (or something!!) so I can buy a frame. I think I'm going to have to wait a couple years for the long-arm dream, but that's ok. I just want to be able to quilt this project, dang it! Razzafrazza..... mumble grumble....

Time to ask the Stashbusters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.